Removal of Editors
Yes, it can happen. We try to work with editors first to make sure
it's not just a matter of misunderstanding guidelines, but if there are
problems including, but not limited to, this list an editor will have
his or her access removed.
1. Failure to follow guidelines.
2. Spamming. This includes adding sites to both parent and child topics
in the topic tree and/or adding sites to inappropriate
3. Failure to revise entries following an edit request. If you don't
understand the request or disagree with it, email the other editor,
don't just ignore it.
4. While editors are encouraged to add their own sites, they should not
write misleading descriptions and ratings of their site. They may not
edit competitor's entries for the purpose of getting a higher listing
for their own site. This also applies to anyone who is promoting sites
for a third party.
5. Uncivil behavior toward another editor.
6. Providing false
information on the editor application.
7. Editors should not
claim to represent JoeAnt in emails or when posting on boards. You
may identify yourself as an editor, but all official communications need
to be sent from staff.